Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

victor_machado_

victor_machado_

Hello, this is the second message I send to you asking for help! I have always had a premium account and it always worked perfectly. However, this month the payment was done normally, but they are claiming that I did not make the payment and with that my account was blocked. How to solve this problem?
thank you

1 Reply

Hey @victor_machado_! Welcome to the Community!

As it seems there is a block on your account the Spotify Support team will be able to assist you in more depth with this and review your account.

Let connect you to support, please fill out the online contact form. A great way to reach Spotify via Twitter and Spotify offer support here via Direct Message!@SpotifyCares, Don't worry Spotify also offer support via Facebook! Shoot them a messageSpotify Cares Facebook page.

These are the best ways to contact Spotify but be aware there maybe a slight delay to responses depending on the number of incoming support requests usually no longer than 72 hours (3 Days) You may also get a automated reply saying to check the community - we suggest you reply to this to ensure your ticket has been queued.

Suggested posts