NEXT STEP

won't switch subscription back?

won't switch subscription back?

student Plan

Premium

usa 

all Devices

My Question or Issue:

so, some how someone got in to my account and changed my email address, did not think much of it and emailed spotify back saying it was not me and to change it back. go figure i got no reply and they didnt change it back. i went on just now and who  ever went on to my account changed the plan i was on, oddly enough they put in their credit card info and did not charge it to mine. so i changed my email and password and put my plan back; however, the plan is not switching over so i can not use my hulu that comes along with the student plan. i am not sure if it even actually switched my plan back because i still can not use hulu and when i try to view my subscription it just tells me "Your plan will change to Premium for Students on 12/12/18 and you'll be charged $4.99 + tax. At that time, family members will lose access to Premium." so i have to wait for this to switch over? anyone have and helpful advice or anything i can do? i just want to watch my shows.

3 Replies

Hey @kyliesett14, and welcome to the community.

Hope you're doing great!

Sorry to hear that you're having this issue. I'd recommend contacting Spotify customer support as they can take a closer look.
You can contact support here (https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/)

Have a nice day! 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

yeah i’ve literally done all of that and nothing has helped. still nothing with my account and it takes at least a day or two for me to get a response from anyone.

@kyliesett14.

Thanks for the reply! 

Have you followed the link and filled out the form? It shouldn't take long for a response. If you did fill out the form and didn't get a response, I'd recommend checking out the other support options available at this link.

Have a nice day 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts