Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Недоступная музыка

Недоступная музыка

Почему я не могу прослушать множество треков изза того что они у меня недоступны. Хотя на том же youtube играет радио 24/7, которое эти треки крутит. Я как будто в никуда отдаю деньги каждый месяц.
Может это можно как-нибудь исправить?

5 Replies

Hi there @Damk4

Thanks for reaching out to the community !

I hope you don't mind me replying in English, feel free replying in your own language.

If i understand correctly, you have unavailable content or grayed out content you wish to listen to ?

Could you please add a screenshot of what you see on your screen ?

In the meanwhile, please make sure to read this official info page on missing content.

Thanks for your cooperation 🙂

I cant listen "grey" tracks like on screenshot.
So I cant listen my fav song "Anathema - Twenty one pilots"

1.png

Hi @Damk4,

thanks for adding the screenshot !

What i can understand from the picture added is that you're trying to listen to grayed out content which might be unavailable in your country.

I would recommend asking a friend or a sibling using Spotify in the same country to check if this content is available for them.

If it isn't, please make sure to read all about missing content here.

Furthermore, you can always learn here how to use the "Local Files" feature and add you own legal content to the app.

Let me know if you have any further questions 🙂

У меня есть вопрос по этой теме, почему такое вообще происходит, потому что я сначала могу слушать эту музыку, а в один день происходит это?

Hey @Olia_esman,

The availability may vary due to licensing agreements, as they are subjects to change. A track may also get re-uploaded and, even though it will look the same, it will have a different unique identifier and the saved version of the song will appear greyed out.
In case your friends/relatives do see the selected tracks in your region though, do let us know and we'll take a further look!
Take care! 🙂

VasilModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts