Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

10K Limit on your songs for premium users. Why?

Solved!

10K Limit on your songs for premium users. Why?

Has there been any updates on this? I'm a premium user for a couple of years and hit the limit of 10K songs and now the whole UX is pretty broken.

You can't save stuff just by clicking hearts any more. You are recommended to add stuff to playlists but this is not the way the interface is designed and it's not clear if you can browse these albums in the album view now.

I'm obviously not going to manually go through and remove some songs every time I want to add a new one. 

I've already voted on this old thread :  https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/All-Platforms-Your-Library-Increase-maximum-Songs-allowe...

I've seen all the posts by Spotify saying this 'only' affects some small percentage of users, but that % are the ones who are really making use of the service and should be treated like your core users. We are paying for this is service and this is a pretty obvious problem. It's not going to be good for Spotify if the biggest listeners all go to other platforms.  It's made Spotify fairly useless to me now for discovering and collecting new music, so I'm going to look at other services if there is no fix in sight.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Good news! You can now save an unlimited number of songs and albums in your library. There is no more 10,000 limit for your library.

For more info check out the update on the posted idea and the blog post.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Good news! You can now save an unlimited number of songs and albums in your library. There is no more 10,000 limit for your library.

For more info check out the update on the posted idea and the blog post.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts