Premium

Country

United Kingdom

Device

iPhone SE, HP PC

Operating System

iOS 15.5, Windows 10

My Question or Issue

All podcasts/songs are playing on both of my devices no problem, except for one (Conflicted (by Message Heard)). I've tried turning the devices off and on again, logging out and logging back in, uninstalling and reinstalling and nothing has worked. I've been listening to the podcast recently; I had successfully listened to 5 episodes in the last week, so I am confused as to why all of a sudden I can't listen to any podcasts from this series anymore, even ones I have previously listen to. If you could provide me with any help I'd be most grateful.

5 Replies

Hi @kirstyg_psbkj,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community, and welcome!

Spotify is currently aware of an Ongoing Issue causing some podcasts to be unplayable using the mobile app and desktop app; and the relevant team is currently looking into this issue.

I recommend adding your +VOTE to the Ongoing Issue, as well as a comment there to provide the team with the following info:

• Your country
  • Device + OS version
  • Exact Spotify version
  • What troubleshooting steps you've done 
  • URIs to the podcasts that are unplayable

It will also be useful for you to Subscribe to the Ongoing Issue by clicking the three dots next to its title; that way, you can be sure to be informed of any relevant updates.

Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Amy of my pocket now are unavailable I thought the problem was solved   can you helpe I literally watch many of them disappear

Hi @Chillbrady,

Can you let me know if you’re currently in a different country?

I look forward to your reply, and have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star

Hong Kong Spotify user

cant play certain podcasts such as Gloabl News Podcast, 6 Minutes English , the Economist Podcast

Hi @Kimkim12,

Can you try playing these podcasts using a different account, and turning off a VPN if you’re using one?

Also, can you share the link to a podcast episode that you're unable to play (by right-clicking the episode or selecting its three-dots icon, and then selecting Share in the drop-down menu to choose Copy Episode Link)?

I look forward to your reply, and let me know if you have any other questions.

Have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star

Suggested posts