Premium

Country

Ukraine 

Device

iPhone SE 2020

Operating System

iOS 14

My Question or Issue

Hello, I have been using Spotify for over half a year. When I first started using it, it did not officially come out in Ukraine (in the country where I live). After Spotify officially appeared in Ukraine, I bought a premium almost immediately. But I got some bugs that still remain.

1. The playlist "Jump Back In" is not updated during the whole time of staying spotify in Ukraine.

2. Back in the summer  there was an update that changed the spotify home page on mobile phones. Spotify doesn't greet me in the morning with the words "Good Morning", but simply displays the recently listened ones. 

I have already tried to clear the cache, reinstalled the application, logged out on all devices and logged in again, re-read everything that could be done to get the welcome page and change the "Jump Back In" playlist.

CF70FEC6-4DA1-4A38-8A2E-418C7555B552.jpg
C2F25463-E3E3-42DF-8EE9-856B449C54F6.jpg
3 Replies

Hey @aywski,

Thanks for writing about this here in the Community 🙂

Would you mind sharing your exact iOS and Spotify version? I'm on IOS 14.2, Spotify 8.5.83.1426 and experiencing the same as you do, which should be the currently expected app behavior.

We'll look out for your reply. 

Cheers!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

At the moment I am on ios 14.2 and my spotify version is 8.5.83.1426. But this problem was also on the previous versions.

Hey @aywski,

Thank you for your reply.

I've checked it from my end - it's the same for me. This is expected behavior.

We're constantly aiming to improve our features so we hope you’ll continue using it and find it gets better in the future. 

Thanks for the feedback, we appreciate it. Let us know if we can help with anything else. We're always one reply away.

Cheers 🙂

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts