Announcements

A public playlist (with followers) won’t show up on my profile, it is visible in my library though.

Highlighted

A public playlist (with followers) won’t show up on my profile, it is visible in my library though.

I created a new playlist a few days ago and shared it via instagram. A few people followed it, but I can’t seem to view it on my own profile, it’s showing up in my library only. I’ve tried to make it secret and then public again on different devices (iOS and Windows) but nothing changed. Restarted Spotify and logged out and in again. What can I do?

Plan

Premium

16 Replies
Highlighted

I want all my playlist to be public but only 4 of then are

Visitor

Hi! 

All of my playlist are public but only 4 of then are visible to my flowers. I don't understand why. I tried everything but nothing work. I even tried to create a new one but I doesn't go in my public playlist  even though I click on it. 

Thank you. 

Highlighted

Re: A public playlist (with followers) won’t show up on my profile, it is visible in my library t...

Hey there @-4y96scy26_th

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. 

Just to confirm, have you tried a clean reinstall of both apps on your device? We recommend this step as it'll remove the old drivers first and then install the new ones. It'll also get you the latest version of Spotify. These changes tend to solve issues like the one you're experiencing.

Give your device a quick restart as well before you open the newly installed app. 

It's also a good idea to test if you observe the same under a different network. If it works with another connection, it's best to contact the service provider of the original network for more information. For example, some shared or public networks (e.g. schools/work/office) might restrict access to certain services, which would explain what happened here.

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes. 

IvanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
“Music is the strongest form of magic.” Marilyn Manson
Highlighted

Re: A public playlist (with followers) won’t show up on my profile, it is visible in my library thou

Hey there @-4y96scy26_th and @MathildeBou,

Thanks for sharing this here in the Community!

This sounds like an issue that our tech teams were looking into. However, they've done their magic backstage and it should be fixed now.

Could you give it another try and let us know how it goes?

It'd be a good idea to log out and back in your Spotify account to shake things up if you're still having troubles.

Let us know how it goes! We'll be right here if you need more help.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
"Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see." - Mark Twain
Highlighted

Re: A public playlist (with followers) won’t show up on my profile, it is visible in my library t...

Regular
Hi, I'm having the same problem, I have an account with +10 playlists, and when I try to update one with new songs, it doesn't appear on the "add to my playlist" choices. Do I have to reinstall the whole app?
Highlighted

Re: A public playlist (with followers) won’t show up on my profile, it is visible in my library thou

Regular
Hi Katerina! I do have the same problem, I see the tech team was looning into on March... is there some issue that's currently going?
Highlighted

Hey there @fjcordara,

Thanks for reaching out!

Do you mean that once you update a public playlist with new songs, they aren't visible to your followers? Keep in mind that it can take up to 48 hours for their accounts to properly synch with the new version.

If you meant that you don't have the option to add new songs to a playlist, then a clean reinstall is usually the way to go. Such behavior is most likely caused by damaged app files and this is an effective solution.

If the problem persists, it would help us out a lot if you post a couple of screenshots of how the app is displayed at your end.

Hope you find this useful. Let us know how you get on.

MihailModerator

“Music is a language that doesn’t speak in particular words. It speaks in emotions, and if it’s in the bones, it’s in the bones.” - Keith Richards
Highlighted

Regular
Thanks Mihail for your response.
Actually, it's none of the above. I have 3 playlists with similar names (Recomendados Maldicion - Vol 1, Vol 2 and Vol 3). The later it's the one we are updating (we want those playlist to have a maximum of 60 songs). The thing is, when we want to add a song, on the Playlists list appears Onley the "Vol. 1" as a chance.
I'm seeing also that, in our user's profile, Vol 2 and Vol 3 are not displayed as playlists, even if they're visibile, public and whit followers.
Our profile VORTERIX.COM has been certified recently... could be that some issue?
Highlighted

Hey @fjcordara,

Thanks for getting back to us and describing your situation so well.

It's possible that the other two playlist are created with another profile. We recommend that you have a look at this Spotify Answer on how to check if that's the case.

We'd also appreciate it if you could post a couple of screenshots of how the playlists Vol 2 and Vol 3 get displayed at your end. Just make sure to hide any private or sensitive info.

Keep us posted, we'll be keeping an eye out for your reply.

MihailModerator

“Music is a language that doesn’t speak in particular words. It speaks in emotions, and if it’s in the bones, it’s in the bones.” - Keith Richards
Highlighted

Regular
Hi Mihail, I will preffer not to share images via this channel, I just sent you a message. Would you like to continue via private message?
SUGGESTED POSTS