Premium

Country

Australia

Device

Computer

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

About 20 minutes ago I was listening to Nobles by The Alchemist. It's a song I usually start my listening experience with. After listening to some other songs I went back to restart the playlist when the song wouldn't start. I kept trying to play it but it kept saying there was an error. So I looked up a solution, the solution told me to uninstall so I did that, didn't work. The solution told me to clear my cache, so I did that and yet again, nothing. Another solution told me to clear my local-files in %appdata%, I did that, nothing once again. I don't know why out of the blue this song, in particular, has stopped working. Every other song in that album is fine, except that song and the songs instrumental. PLEASE HELP!

notworking.PNG
1 Reply

Hi @louieflingem,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

If a track is greyed out, it means that it’s currently unavailable in your country. Availability of music on Spotify can vary over time and between countries, depending on agreements between Spotify and rights holders, such as artists or record labels.

Spotify adds new content every day, so if you can’t find something you’re looking for right now, it may appear (or reappear) soon. In the meantime, you can import a local file to your Spotify library if you have this song as a file on your computer.

Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts