Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Add an Entire Album to a Playlist

Solved!

Add an Entire Album to a Playlist

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

Pixel 2

Operating System

Android 10

QP1A.190711.019

My Question or Issue

I installed the latest available Andoird for Pixel OS update a couple fo weeks ago, of course all of my apps updated around this time as well. So sometime in the last 2 weeks, an update happened where a feature was lost in the Android veriosn of the Spotify app.

Since a recent update, the ability to add an entire album to a playlist seems to have vanished.

This feature used to be on this page/pop-up...

Screenshot_20191001-185956.png

Anyone have any clue if it is elsewhere or simply gone?

I'm really tired of Spotify removing useful features. I complained about the removal of the ability to download indiviudal songs (regardless of their being in a playlist or not).

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there! Please see this Ongoing Issue thread. The issue is currently under investigation by Spotify.

I hope I was able to help!

Did this work for you? If so please mark it as the solution. This helps other users find the solutions to their problems in the future!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there! Please see this Ongoing Issue thread. The issue is currently under investigation by Spotify.

I hope I was able to help!

Did this work for you? If so please mark it as the solution. This helps other users find the solutions to their problems in the future!

Thanks for the update!

Suggested posts