Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Ads in daily mix?

Solved!

Ads in daily mix?

Hey I was wondering what happend with spotify? all summer until now there was 0 ads in daily mix playlists. Now I get one like every 15mins and its SUPER anoying. And 6.99eur/month is way to much for it. 83.88eur every year for MUSIC? But im here to ask why all summer until now there was 0 ads in daily mix playlists. Now I get one like every 15mins? Do I need to say good bye to Spotify from now on?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @Metrohz,

Welcome to the Community,

In this situation we recommend you reinstall the app, following the steps here. Apart from this it's also good to listen to the whole ad without pausing or skipping it and also not clicking the "No, thanks" button on video adds.

Adverts on Free accounts should be played roughly every 30 minutes. Bear in mind that sometimes they're played a bit before or after the 30 minute mark. 

Hope this helps. If you continue hearing an ad more often than usual, please send us the following info about it and we'll look into it further:

• Device make, model and OS version.
  • Spotify version
  • Name of the add (what was it about)
  • Rough date and time when the add was played

If you have more questions, don't hesitate to reach out here again.

Have a great day!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey there @Metrohz,

Welcome to the Community,

In this situation we recommend you reinstall the app, following the steps here. Apart from this it's also good to listen to the whole ad without pausing or skipping it and also not clicking the "No, thanks" button on video adds.

Adverts on Free accounts should be played roughly every 30 minutes. Bear in mind that sometimes they're played a bit before or after the 30 minute mark. 

Hope this helps. If you continue hearing an ad more often than usual, please send us the following info about it and we'll look into it further:

• Device make, model and OS version.
  • Spotify version
  • Name of the add (what was it about)
  • Rough date and time when the add was played

If you have more questions, don't hesitate to reach out here again.

Have a great day!

Suggested posts