Step 1

NEXT STEP

Album picks

Album picks

My Question or Issue 

yeah so is album picks curated or is it just algorithm just wondering

5 Replies

Hey @Swagcity,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community and welcome aboard!

The content you see in the shelves on the Home page is mostly recommended by our algorithm, but some playlists that are suggested are created by our Editorial team.

Some shelves can also be a mix between curated and algorithm based suggestions, so we're not able to give super exact details about the Album picks.

Hope this at least give you some insights into the choices you see in your app.

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

When do they change? I’ve had the same ones for like 5 days and listened to them all and nothing new??? Cmon Spotify.

on the Home screen, every morning it shows albums I've never listened to, this shortly disappears every day around 9am, its really annoying because the recommendations are so good!

theres been multiple albums now that have been suggested from the 60's, 70's i've never heard that are really funky and not very well known, Its annoying because these suggestions are so good, I want to go through all of them but they disappear. Replaced with  Jump Back in, 

I'm not even sure of the title of these albums that appear and it seems infrequent, its really annoying! 

Please fix and reply if you need more information 🙏  

Is there a way to see previous album picks? That is, after they’re refreshed/updated? I put a few in my queue but Spotify cleared it 🙂 and it looks I’ll never see them again

The line of icons on the home screen titled Album Picks which contains curated album recommendations no longer appears. This was the main music browsing feature I used.

Plan

Premium

Country

UK

Device

Doogee S110

Operating System

Android 13

My Question or Issue

Has it gone or what?

Suggested posts