Premium

Country

USA

Device

iPhone XS, MacBook Pro

Operating System

iOS 13.5, macOS Catalina

My Question or Issue

I listen to Spotify on my laptop and phone and within the past few days something happened where the albums no longer sort themselves properly. Usually they sort themselves by artist and then by title, and while they're still sorted properly by artist, they're no longer in order by title within each artist if that makes sense. I have a huge library and it's quite a mess to navigate now, especially in the various artists section. This is happening on both devices.

Took a couple of screenshots to try and show the problem, notice the artist order is okay but the title order isn't.

Screen Shot 2020-05-24 at 2.58.24 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-05-24 at 2.58.41 PM.png
1 Reply

Hi there @Tiptoze,

Help's here!  

Currently it's not possible to sort your Albums alphabetically while they are already sorted by Artist. As a workaround you could sort your Albums by Title and then Filter only the artists you want. 

Additionally, you can go to this idea, add your +VOTE and Subscribe in the three-dots menu next to the idea title. We always take new ideas and feedback into consideration when improving the app features. Here you can read more on how ideas work.

We also suggest checking this help article for useful tips on how to submit an idea. As a heads-up, it's good to know that the higher the number of votes an idea gets, the more likely it is for the idea to be implemented.  

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any more questions.

Have a great day! 

Suggested posts