Premium

Country

Australia 

Device

iPhone xs 

Operating System

iOS 13.6

My Question or Issue

Hello everyone.  I have searched the net and forums and can’t find the answer, so I’m resorting to posting here and am really really hoping that someone will have an answer!!  I’ve been premium for about 9 years and will bail if there isn’t a solution.

So I have saved and liked and downloaded album’s and they do not appear in my album list in my library.

If I search for the album back at the main search screen (where I’d search the entirety of what exists on all of Spotify) I’ll be able to find the album, I click into it, and yep, it’s liked, it’s downloaded to my device.  Awesome.  But why doesn’t it appear in my album list?

I don’t want to have to search for albums already liked and downloaded to my device....  I want to scroll through my album list.....  I always used to be able to do this.....  I currently only have about 15 of about 100 downloaded albums showing...

See attached screen shots of Alison Wonderland so you can see the A should appear up the top of my albums.  It’s clearly downloaded and saved and liked, but doesn’t appear???

All the tips on google were to make sure it’s liked and downloaded.  Filter by downloads.  Yep, done all that.  I’m really struggling here people, why on earth won’t my fully downloaded albums appear in my albums list??  Thanks so much I’m advance!

3A97BD73-F88D-454D-B8DC-6D129337E234.png
9A23F6E6-D70A-4DC1-A0AD-A9FF03EC22DC.png
BCD2ABE8-52AE-4A8D-9FAB-1D9E8454CD2B.png
1 Reply

I'd just start with the obvious. Log out of Spotify, delete the app, restart the device and re-install the app.

Suggested posts