Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[All Platform] Duplicate songs on Liked songs playlist

[All Platform] Duplicate songs on Liked songs playlist

Plan

Premium

Device

(Asus Zenfone max pro m1, Asus Zenbook 14)

Operating system

(Android 10, Windows 10)

Problem

When I listen to one of the “made for you” playlists, songs that I clicked liked button before do not show the bold liked icon. If I were listening to a song and wanted to put it in my Liked songs, I wouldn’t know whether it’s in the playlist. It makes me confused and annoyed because I don’t want to listen to one song twice in Liked songs. Hope you could help me with this problem. Thank you!

3 Replies

Hi @tunn ,

Thankyou for reaching out to the Spotify Community!

Firstly, I would advise to complete the steps here. This enables us to determine whether the issue is not a cache-related one. [There are steps for a few different devices, so make sure to locate the one that applies to your device].

Are you able to check on any other device as to whether this problem occurs there as well? This also helps us check whether it is a device-related issue. If so, I suggest using the steps above to firstly complete a clean-reinstall on all devices you are using if that is applicable.

Hope this helped!

Let me know how it goes! If you have any more questions I am more than happy to help!  🙂

Kind Regards,

BK

Hi

I am having the same issue with my Asus Zenbook Pro Duo 15 since I bought it. I would really like to know the solution to this problem.

Thank You!

Hey @Michael09100,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community.

We’ve tested this from our side and we’re unable to replicate the incident. When entering the "Made for you" playlists, the hearts of the liked songs appear filled in green.

In case you haven’t performed a clean reinstall yet, we highly recommend it as this fixes the corrupted files (cache) that may be affecting the performance of the app.

If the issue persists, let us know if it happens with all the playlists included in the “Made for you” or if it is just with a specific playlist.

We’ll be on the lookout for your next response. 

JulianModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts