Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[All Platforms][Discover] Please bring back "featured/appears on" for artists

[All Platforms][Discover] Please bring back "featured/appears on" for artists

There was a feature that was on each artist's page that allowed you to see what songs/albums they'd recently appeared on. This feature GREATLY ENHANCED my overall Spotify experience. I was able to find songs that I'd otherwise never hear, which further lead me to artists that I'd never hear. Please bring this feature back, I think everyone would appreciate it.

3 Replies

Hey there @lillew19,

Thanks for posting about this here in the Community!

Our tech teams are currently looking into this so we hope you don't mind us moving your thread to a more relevant board.

If you haven't already, we'd recommend adding your +VOTE and requested details in this Ongoing Issue. We'd also suggest subscribing to it as we'll be sharing updates as we get them there. 

Hope this is helpful but don't hesitate to give us a shout if there's anything else! We'll be happy to lend a hand.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

What board is this moving to? Can you link it?

Hey there @lillew19,

No worries, we can shed some more light on this!

This thread that we're currently posting in used to be in our Idea Exchange as a feature request.

However, since we're currently looking into this issue, we went ahead and moved it to the right Help board instead. This way, other users having the same issue can find the related info more easily.

If you'd like more help about how our Idea Exchange works, we'd recommend taking a look at this Spotify Answer.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be right here if you have any further questions.

Take care 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts