Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[All Platforms][Other] My Wrapped 2020 Statistics Are Wrong

[All Platforms][Other] My Wrapped 2020 Statistics Are Wrong

There are is a notable error in my Wrapped statistics that makes me actively question it's holistic data integrity.

My favorite podcast, which I discovered it in March of this year and have listened to 50+ episodes of this year for a sum total of 600+ minutes (evidenced in the app - it shows a green bar to indicate which episodes you've listened to), does not even appear in my top 5. It is the ONLY podcast I consistently listen to. Some of the "top" podcasts listed, are ones I listened to only once or twice and my total podcasts listening hours are well below the total I know I've spent on even just on my favorite podcast. Did Spotify Wrapped just not record half my year?

3 Replies

I also think mine are wrong. It says I've only spent half as much time listening as I have the past few years which I think is wrong, and while they did get my top podcast right, the amount of episodes I've listened to and the minutes spent listening to it are definitely wrong

Would this podcast happen to be 5-4?? I'm in the same boat. I wonder if Spotify is censoring this podcast...

I am 99.9% sure that my statistics are wrong as well... It says that I only listened around 25,000 min in total whereas last year I had around 70,000 min and this year I definitely listened to more music than last year. Please help! It makes me so sad that I can’t take these statistics seriously because I know that they are wrong. Usually they’re one of my highlights of the year on Spotify. My Spotify name is jowita.ch

Thank you! 

Suggested posts