Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[All Platforms] Playlist Organising

[All Platforms] Playlist Organising

Hi, I think adding the option to for people to place playlists into a folder type thing would allow people to have an easier way to keep songs, playlists etc., in one area. For example, some people like myself would listen to songs in 2018 and have playlists made then that they don't listen to very often but would like to keep as like a throwback moment but all the playlists are in a different order and they can't seem to find the playlists they're currently listening to because of that clutter, if that makes sense. I personally would like a folder option and I'm sure other people would too. Thanks.

2 Replies

Hi i already created some playlists with different names and I added much songs in my all playlists   music search difficult in my any category playlist    I want make playlist in playlist means playlist folder in folder     2019 songs  2020  2021    so after finding easy by folders     hope u understand what am saying.    Thx

Hey there folks,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community and sharing your feedback!

It's already possible to create playlist folders on desktop - check it out here

If you'd like to see the same functionality on mobile as well, you can add your vote to this idea to show your support.

Happy listening 🎧

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts