Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[All Platforms][Playlists] Dislike button lost?

[All Platforms][Playlists] Dislike button lost?

Hi,

Due to some training at home I have played some of those tabata songs which are now annoyingly ruining my daily mixes. I've searched and found there should be a button to prevent an artist from playing in the daily mix, but can't seem to find it. 

Anyone who can help? Thanks!

3 Replies

Hi, due to the latest updates on Spotify for all devices, Spotify has removed the Ø button from all of your daily mixes. You will not be able to remove the artist or songs from your daily mixes. But if you would like Spotify to put this feature back on you can +Vote. Here is the link to +Vote this feature. https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ongoing-Issues/Daily-Mixes-like-and-dislike-buttons-disappeared/idi...

Have a wonderful day.

What!? Damn right I'm going to vote on that. However it's status is fixed and the thread closed. Is it just me or is Spotify continuously removing usefull features? This isn't the first lately. 

Hi, there, you are not the only person with this problem, Spotify has removed everyone's Ø button from everyone's daily mixes. The good news though is that Spotify is currently working on that feature and thinking of putting back the feature on any apps/web player, with its design team. 

Have a wonderful day.

Suggested posts