Premium

Country

Brazil

Device

Galaxy M12, Windows PC

Operating System

Android 12, Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I quit one of my match playlists which had lots of different people and was a mess. The problem is, all other match playlists disappeared, both on my phone and PC. Restoring playlists from the profile page shows nothing. I can still access some of them through the library.
Did you experience the same problem, or something similar?
Is there anything I can do to fix this?

12 Replies

Hey @TurboLagUnleashed

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

Just to confirm, are you referring to the Blend playlists? 

If so, would you mind letting us know if they disappeared for the other users as well or only for you? 

We'll be on the lookout.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Yes, it is the blend playlists. In portuguese they're called match.
I asked some of my friends and they told me theirs also disappeared.
The problem still persists on my end as well.

Hey @TurboLagUnleashed,

Thanks for getting back to us!

Can you let us know if you've already tried to log out > restart your device > log back in? It's also a good idea to try clearing your cache to remove any old files that might be causing issues with the app's performance on your device.

If the issue persists, would you mind checking with a different network connection to see if it makes any difference? In case you don't have another one available, you can ask a friend or a family member to start a mobile data hotspot in order for you to test.

Let us know how it goes. 

LyubkaModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

I logged out, cleared the cache, uninstalled the app, restarted the phone, connected to mobile data (previously using home wifi), installed the app, logged in, and the problem still persists. All blend playlists gone. This is reflected on my desktop as well, I don't think the issue is on my end.

I lost my previous my shared mixes. I am bot able to create a new shared mixes. How to solve the issue?

Hey there,

Thanks for reporting this experience.

We've let our tech team know about it and they're currently looking into it. We'll share updates on the matter as soon as we get them.

Hope this helps,

Cheers!

DianModerator

Hey there folks,

Thank you for your patience.

Our tech folks have worked their magic backstage and this issue should be fixed now 🙂 

Could you please let us know if you're able to see your Blend playlists ?

We'll be on the lookout for your reply. 

LyubkaModerator

No, blend playlists are still gone. I checked both on android and pc.

Screenshot_20230119_102109_Spotify[1].jpg
pc.jpg

Hey @TurboLagUnleashed,

Thanks for the screenshots.

You may need to log out from the app (Settings > Log out) and sign back in to your account in order for the changes to take effect, so be sure to try that, in case you haven't already. If possible, try logging in on another account (a friend's or a relative's would do) to see if you'd have your blends there. It's also worth checking if creating a new blend would cause the rest to reappear.

Let us know how it goes.

YordanModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I logged out and signed in, nothing changed. I also tested creating a new blend, it worked fine but the playlists are sill gone. Tried quitting another old blend, no change again.

Thanks for trying @TurboLagUnleashed!

Are the blends still active on your friends' end? If so, you can ask them to share them with you again so you can try adding them to Your Library. If that still doesn't do the trick, you can ask your friends to leave the old blends and instead create new ones, since you mentioned that new blends work fine.

Something else you can try is reaching out to the folks over at Customer Support who can restore Your Library and your playlists to a previous date (for example a week ago) which may help here.

Hope you get this sorted out. Keep us posted.

Cheers! 

YordanModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".

Hey folks,

Thank you for your patience.

The relevant team has done some changes backstage and it seems to be working fine now. If you still have this issue, we'd recommend performing a clean reinstall of the app by following the steps in this article.

If the issue persists after this, include in your next response the make, model, and OS version of your device, along with the Spotify version you're currently running.

We'll be around.

OscarDCModerator

Suggested posts