Country

Germany 

Device

Issue across all platforms

Operating System

NA

My Question or Issue

Dear Spotify Team,

I have suddenly over 2000 Loved/Liked-Songs indicated which are actual not loved songs but songs from random Albums ---< but the worst issue is that most of my really loved songs are  gone (e.g. I've added the last few weeks many loved songs to the list but they are all gone)! Can you please help me! That's super important 😞 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @joergchm,

Welcome to the Community! That doesn't sound cool - let's see if we can get to the bottom of this.

First off, it'd be great if you could double-check that you're logged in to the right account. Follow these ways to find other accounts

I'd also suggest protecting your account to make sure it's not used by anyone other than yourself. 

If you feel that someone else might have accessed your account and made changes to Your Library, you should follow the steps on this page. The support team will then help you secure your account and hand it back to you.

Hope this info is useful. Give us a shout in case you need help with anything else.

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey there @joergchm,

Welcome to the Community! That doesn't sound cool - let's see if we can get to the bottom of this.

First off, it'd be great if you could double-check that you're logged in to the right account. Follow these ways to find other accounts

I'd also suggest protecting your account to make sure it's not used by anyone other than yourself. 

If you feel that someone else might have accessed your account and made changes to Your Library, you should follow the steps on this page. The support team will then help you secure your account and hand it back to you.

Hope this info is useful. Give us a shout in case you need help with anything else.

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts