Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

All of my liked songs have disappeared.... Is this something new with the update? Please bring my s

Solved!

All of my liked songs have disappeared.... Is this something new with the update? Please bring my s

35811824-E30C-4C65-B33D-00111EAD8AA7.jpeg

5376C213-4800-4E43-8F39-47E835E4D133.png

Plan

Premium

Country

Philippines 

Device: iPhone XR

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System: IOS10

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue: I updated Spotify yesterday and now all of my liked songs have disappeared - can someone please help me bring them back? When I search for a song that I have liked, the heart is green, but I can’t access all of my liked songs at once anymore 😞 😞 😞 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @Ohmygooz,

Thanks for reaching out to the Spotify Community about this!

Spotify is currently investigating this Ongoing Issue causing the mobile app not to display Liked Songs. As recommended in the Status Update, I suggest deleting and reinstalling the app and rebooting your phone. Also make sure that you're running the latest firmware on your device. And in case you're using a SD card, it would also be a good idea to remove it before restarting the app, to see if that makes a difference.

If these steps don’t fix the issue for you, make sure to follow the steps provided under Status Update, including adding your +VOTE to the Ongoing Issue as well as a comment with the requested information; this will help the teams investigating this issue to find a solution.

In addition, it will also be useful for you to Subscribe via the three-dots menu in the top right corner next to the title; that way you can make sure you stay informed of any relevant updates.

Let us know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi @Ohmygooz,

Thanks for reaching out to the Spotify Community about this!

Spotify is currently investigating this Ongoing Issue causing the mobile app not to display Liked Songs. As recommended in the Status Update, I suggest deleting and reinstalling the app and rebooting your phone. Also make sure that you're running the latest firmware on your device. And in case you're using a SD card, it would also be a good idea to remove it before restarting the app, to see if that makes a difference.

If these steps don’t fix the issue for you, make sure to follow the steps provided under Status Update, including adding your +VOTE to the Ongoing Issue as well as a comment with the requested information; this will help the teams investigating this issue to find a solution.

In addition, it will also be useful for you to Subscribe via the three-dots menu in the top right corner next to the title; that way you can make sure you stay informed of any relevant updates.

Let us know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts