Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

All playlist gone

All playlist gone

Plan

Premium

Country

Czech republic

Device

iPhone 8

Operating System

iOS 10

My Question or Issue

Basically my debit card expired so a month payment was delayed. However I change card information to a new one and made the payment on 25 July 2020 (week ago). To sum it up - I made the payment with slight delay however it was accepted and when I logged in to my account ob web I still had PREMIUM membership and new card identification was already provided properly.

Today I opened the app on my phone. Once I opened it I could only downgrade the membership. Even though on my account on web were information above mentioned. I tried to log out in all devices but nothing helped and I had to downgrade the membership to open the app. After this step I was able to open the app properly and relogged. After relog I see the membership in my app as PREMIUM this time.

BUT I LOST MY ALL PLAYLISTS DUE TO DOWNGRADE! 

I cant restore them since I have never deleted them. 

Basically I am asking you to restore my library and playlists since Im not able to and I lost it not because of my fault. 

Thanks in advance for your support.

3 Replies

Hey there @user-removed, 

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. 

Keep in mind that your music collection doesn't get affected when switching from Premium to free. This means that the belated payment can't be the reason why you can't see the playlists. 

Make sure you perform a clean reinstall of the Spotify app on the affected device to remove any corrupted files from the previous installation. Such files might prevent Spotify from functioning properly. Check out this help page on how to run a clean reinstall. 

If this doesn't help, make sure you're logged in to the correct Spotify account. Here you'll find some tips on how to find other accounts you've possibly created.     

Let us know how you get on! We'll be here in case you need any further help with this.   

Firstly, I'd like to express my appreciation for your immidiate response which was helpful. I used to have profile (registered with my primary email) syncted with facebook in past which I did not like. Because of that I created new spotify profile with my secondary email.

However I forgot about that and I established premium membership on my primary email account which was dead for years. Next month I will just pay for the membership on my secondary email and cancel the premium on the account which I dont wanna use. 

Can I easily share somehow the playlists from my free membership acc to the premium one for this month?

Hopefully its unferstandable. Thank you.

Hey @user-removed, 

Thanks for getting back to us. 

We're happy to hear this is now solved for you. 

If you want to listen to your playlists from a secondary account, simply put the name of a playlist into the Search bar and look for it in the results under the Playlists section. Then save the playlist to your secondary account by clicking on the heart icon under the playlist name. 

If you need help with cancelling your subscription, head over to this help page for some tips. 

Keep us posted!   

Suggested posts