Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

All saved albums have dissapeared

All saved albums have dissapeared

All my saved albums have dissapeared. The album-tab is empty and asks me to browse for albums instead.

This is **bleep** irritating. Years of saved music has just vanished. I see several others with the same problem, but no solution. 

I have tried to log out and in again. I have tried to reinstall. The problem still persists. I want my money back if you do not fix this. 

Premium, windows 10 on asus laptop

1 Reply

Hey there @tyttebær

Thanks for reaching out to us about this - we'll be glad to help you out here.

Make sure to perform a clean reinstall of the Spotify app on your PC since this step can help you start afresh with the latest app version. Check out the steps here on how to proceed depending on the device in use. 

We're currently investigating a similar issue occurring on mobile devices, so we recommend taking a look at this page and adding your vote to it by clicking on the +VOTE button. Make sure you follow the steps provided under Status Update as well. 

It'll also be useful to Subscribe via the three-dots menu in the top right corner next to the title. That'll make sure you stay up to date with any relevant updates about this.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be here in case you need any further help with this.   

Suggested posts