Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Anyone know how to watch the Joe Rogan podcast on my TV?

Anyone know how to watch the Joe Rogan podcast on my TV?

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

5 Replies

Hi there @sboles1982,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community!

Currently there is no way to watch podcasts directly on the TV app. You can +Vote on this Idea and show your support. The more votes an Idea gets the more likely it is to get implemented.

A walkaround wound be to load the podcast on your phone and cast the phone's screen to the TV if it allows it.

Hope you find this info useful. Don't hesitate to reach out again if you have more questions.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

No, there still isn’t or never will be a fix for this it seems.  We pay a great deal of money yearly for this application & it continues to let us down!  Please fix this, let us stream/cast videos to the TV! We can view 4K videos & pictures from a rover on Mars, how can we not link a video to our TV’s?!

I hear you since Joe's bounced over to spotify there's no way of watching the podcast on the telly even thru spotifis smart tv app. pls fix!

What's happening with this? Rogan posted almost a year ago that this was being worked on and still I can't watch the episodes on the TV app. Its absolutely embarrassing for a company like Spotify to not have sorted this out. 

Hi there @mattsearle,

Thank you for your post in this thread.

This feature is now available on multiple big screen devices, such as Chromecast and Roku (Roku TVs with firmware 8.2/ Roku Set top Boxes with firmware 9.0).

Can you let us know with what you're trying to watch the Podcast with on the TV?

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts