NEXT STEP

Artist all songs

Solved!

Artist all songs

Spotify Premium

Android 9

LG G6

Hi everyone! 

I am new on Spotify. I am looking for the button See all songs for artist. Have you got it? I changed tidal for Spotify, but if i don't find this button i will be back on tidal 🙂 

Please help 😅

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @dolly87pl

thanks for checking the articles !

Spotify artist profile presented the top 10 played tracks by artist or the option of viewing their whole discography.

However, you can use the search bar to type in your preferred artist and then choosing the "See all" option above the "Songs" section of the search like presented here:

OneByBoo_0-1589965015727.png

Then, you'll be presented with the following :

OneByBoo_1-1589965051075.png

Hope this helps.

Let me know if there's anything else you'd like to know 🙂

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hi there @dolly87pl,

welcome on Spotify and thanks for reaching out here !

You haven't provided your OS (or subscription type) so i'd recommend you go through this Spotify answer and get to know the Spotify library a bit better.

You'll be able to find more info on the Spotify article posted here.

Hope this helps.

Let me know if you have any further questions 🙂

Hi! I added my OS. 

I readed Your link, but there is no answear to my question. I need the full list of all songs of an artist. Is it possible with Spotify? 

Marked as solution

Hi @dolly87pl

thanks for checking the articles !

Spotify artist profile presented the top 10 played tracks by artist or the option of viewing their whole discography.

However, you can use the search bar to type in your preferred artist and then choosing the "See all" option above the "Songs" section of the search like presented here:

OneByBoo_0-1589965015727.png

Then, you'll be presented with the following :

OneByBoo_1-1589965051075.png

Hope this helps.

Let me know if there's anything else you'd like to know 🙂

Suggested posts