Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Artist no longer available?

Artist no longer available?

Plan: Premium

Device: Galaxy S7 Edge

My Question or Issue:

I have been listening to the audio books of "Rita Falk" from time to time. There were more than 10 books of this artist online. Suddenly I can't find the artist anymore, also all playlists containing tracks by her are empty now. Is it possible to find out more about this? Was the content deleted on purpose, is it only temporary? I would be happy if someone can tell me something about this. Thanks and greetings, André

1 Reply

Hi there @andreleubner,

thanks for reaching out to the community !

First i would like to start by saying that this type of posts should be posted in the "Content Questions" section of the community in order to get the right attention.

If you're unsure of where to post, feel free reading the community guidelines.

To your question: as a first and basic indication, it would be a good idea to ask a friend using Spotify in the same country to search for the missing content on their device to eliminate the option of a local issue.

If it's not available for them, please make sure to read more about missing content here.

I would like to also like to highlight the fact that Spotify functions as the receiving end of content.

That means the actions of removing/changing the content relies only on the hands of the artists themselves or any other right holder related.

Last but not least, you can learn more about the "Local Files" feature of the app and have your legal content uploaded in no time.

Hope this shed some light.

Let me know if you have further questions 🙂

Suggested posts