Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Artist not appearing on "On Repeat" and "Wrapped" playlists

Artist not appearing on "On Repeat" and "Wrapped" playlists

I've had this problem for over a year now. One of the artists on Spotify (Leslie Odom Jr. to be exact) doesn't show up in my On Repeat playlist or didn't show up on my 2020/2021 Wrapped, even though I've listened to his music very often during that time. His songs are present on the statsforspotify site, but never appear on the playlists I mentioned. I can listen to them all day, but they won't be on On Repeat. It applies to his solo songs, as well as songs he did with others (Hamilton, for example). I have no idea what to do and as far as I've seen, there are no similar topics to this (or maybe I missed something). It's frustrating because I have to keep typing songs in manually instead of just going to my On Repeat playlist, and I'm saddened by the fact that I didn't see my favorite songs of his in 2021 Wrapped because of this issue. Does anyone know how to solve this?

1 Reply

Hi @julecc,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for reaching out us! 

We're sorry to hear that you favorite artist didn't end up in your Wrapped this and last year. We've made sure to pass your feedback to the teams in charge, but take into account that it's not possible to change the results as they're final.

Let us know if there's anything else we can help out with.

Take care.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts