Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Artists I liked the songs for

Artists I liked the songs for

Hi,

After swithing from Apple Music to Google Music 2 years ago, I'm now switching from Google Music to Spotify.

Maybe I should write something about this on a blog lol... 🙂

My question is about the philosophy of library management.

In AppleMusic and GoogleMusic, If I liked a song, I can see this artist in the artist section. Which allows me to see all the artists for whom I like at least one song.

It seems in spotify, the artist section is not design like that.
Is ther a way to see it on my Library ? I mean 'all artist fro whom I like at least one song.

Thank You 🙂

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

France

Device

iPhone8, Computer with Windows 10

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

3 Replies
Moved:

This post was removed for violating the Community Terms and Conditions, specifically "Avoid sharing irrelevant posts or posts that are not relevant questions in the Help boards". For more information please read here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Music-Chat/Must-Read-Community-Guidelines/td-p/4786834

Hi @Buliwif,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

It'd be great for you to take a look at this Spotify Answer if you'd like to find out more about the new Your Library and its features. 

To further clarify, the "Artists" section in Your Library will not feature the artists whose music you add to your Liked songs. That's because the focus of the section is on the artists you decide to follow 🙂

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know if there's anything else we can help with!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Thank you to clarify this,
No offense against spotify (I don't understand deleting my comment), I just note that certain streaming services do not suit me. Spotify too.
I understand what you say but I don't like this... Seeing the life with a like button, I don't want a "music social network", just want to listen good music and have a good design to do that.
See you on another plateform 🙂

Suggested posts