Premium

Country

Argentina

Device

(Redmi Note 8, HP Notebook)

Operating System

(MIUI 11, Windows 10)

My Question or Issue

A few weeks back I discovered that when I go into the library, artists section only a few of them show up, and I just gives me the option to add more, when actually I have they songs already downloaded.

It's really annoying because I'm trying to play the songs I've downloaded from a certain artist but I can't beucase of this problem.

This problem happens both on Android and Windows.

Also until a few days back, Spotify kept playing the same songs over and over even thought I had it on shuffle mode. That issue I was able to solve it by loging out and restarting the app.

I have over 3000 songs saved, but it will only show around 20 artists...

Hope someone can help. 

Thanks.

Sin título.png
2 Replies

Hey @Infinible,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

Just to confirm, do you still experience this after a thorough reinstall of the Spotify app on both your Android and Windows?

Keep us posted. We'll look out for your reply and be here if we can help any further!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Yes, still happening. Also I tried loging out and in again, and deleting the cache too.

The only new thing I see with the latest version on my phone it's that if I go into the artist, I have a new thing where it says how songs I've downloaded, but it's still very unconfortable.

I just really prefered going into library -> artists, and then see all the ones from which I've downloaded songs and go straight to them.

Hope you can do something about it because this is going for weeks now, and the only thing I can do these days it's use Spotify on shuffle with my liked songs, when I will really like to have back the option to listen to the songs I have from a certain artist.

Thanks.

Suggested posts