Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Automatically share new playlists between Duo plan members

Automatically share new playlists between Duo plan members

Plan

Spotify Duo/Premium

Country

Denmark

Device

iPhone 11

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

Hi!

I share a Duo Plan with

my partner. Back in the day she used to listen to my library a lot and each time I added new music, she would automatically see it and we could share our musical discoveries. We miss that!

I am looking to find/turn on the feature which automatically makes all the playlists each duo member creates, show up in the Playlist Library of both users, without having to through the troublesome process of first making a playlist, then making that playlist collaborative, then sharing it with the other member, and then having that member save that playlist. Can this not be done by turning on a simple “share all playlists with
Duo member” -switch???

4 Replies

Hey there @Kristoffer_Li

Welcome to the Community and thanks for reaching out.

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and we can see how that feature could be handy in the Duo plan. We recommend suggesting it on our Ideas board so that it could get support from other users as well. Take a look at this page to see how to post an Idea.

If you're interested in how ideas work and how your feedback reaches the right teams here, check this page out.

Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. We'd be happy to help.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Is this not possible with Premium Duo? I was under the impression that it was...

Nope, unfortunately not

If you have the opportunity, please help me with a problem.

Suggested posts