Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[BUG] Playlist transfer is wrong - not all public playlist is displayed on the destination account

[BUG] Playlist transfer is wrong - not all public playlist is displayed on the destination account

Plan

Premium Duo

Country

Hungary

Device

Dell 

Operating System

Win10, Spotify desktop app

My Question or Issue

Hi,

followed the steps here to transfer certain public playlists to the newly created account of my relative when upgrading to Spotify Duo:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/FAQs/I-created-a-new-account-Can-I-transfer-my-playlists-saved-musi...

All my public playlists are public on my account called bacizone.

When I enter the search term spotify:user:bacizone on my relative's account, only a very few public playlists appear... most of them are not visible! There is no "See All.." option to open more!

This seems to be a wrong and very annoying bug, please fix it asap and let me know when to try again.

thanks,

Bacizone

1 Reply

Hi there @bacizone,

Thank toy for reaching out to the Community. Let's take a closer look into this.

Can you start with making sure there's no old cache files causing this by following the steps that's provided in this article?

If that doesn't do the trick, can you let us know if you see the option if you're using a different device? 

It would also be great if you can provide us a screenshot.

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts