Premium

Country

United States

Device

iPhone 11

Operating System

iOS 16

My Question or Issue

Whenever I go to the search tab, the area underneath is completely blank. I used to be able to access different genre playlists and such underneath, but now everything has completely disappeared. I’ve tried logging out, deleting the app, and restarting my phone but nothing has worked. It’s really nothing major, but I miss having the easy access to those playlists. 

175CAF47-A372-4AAC-9FA7-7E6D8A19A666.png
1 Reply

Hey @dollarstorefern,

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community!

You can begin by performing a clean reinstall of the app with the steps here. Give your device a quick restart before you start the newly installed app as well. Make sure that Background App Refresh for Spotify is toggled on and you don't have any other apps running in the background when opening Spotify and see if it makes a difference. 

We'd also recommend giving this a try on a different network, for example you can ask a family member to start a hotspot for you and use that network to test it.

If none of the above helps, could you let us know if the issue occur on a different device with your account or with a different account on your device?

We'll be on the lookout for your answer and we'll see what we can suggest next.

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts