HU

Device

all

Operating System

n/a

My Question or Issue

There was a Blend playlist created with a friend of mine:

*removing blend playlist link*

However, there are songs, that are neither in my nor in my pal's liked songs' list. Some songs were even never heard by either of us. But somehow there are still being "assigned" to one of us. For example there was a song from the following album "assigned" to both of us:

https://open.spotify.com/album/35s58BRTGAEWztPo9WqCIs

My question is how accurate are those lists? Why are there songs, that none of us ever heard, liked? That is a bit disturbing.

Cheers,

@iliali

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

And it was also told, that Blend playlists are visible only for the two of us. However, here, the whole community can see the embedded Blend playlist (I have checked it from an incognito window too). Will try mark it as private in the meantime.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Hi there @iliali,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community and welcome.

Blend is a shared playlist that combines the music you and a friend listen to. It doesn't necessarily include songs that you've Liked - it can also include songs that were listened to.

You could try deleting the Blend and creating it again. We also suggest to keep listening to your favorite tunes, so the Blend can be updated based on the listening habits of both users.

Regarding the visibility, your Blend playlists won't be visible for other users neither in your profile, nor in your listening activity or your followers' Friend Feed. However, if you publicly share it, like in this case, it can be seen by others.

Hope this clears things up. If you have any questions, the Community is here for you.

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

And it was also told, that Blend playlists are visible only for the two of us. However, here, the whole community can see the embedded Blend playlist (I have checked it from an incognito window too). Will try mark it as private in the meantime.

Marked as solution

Hi there @iliali,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community and welcome.

Blend is a shared playlist that combines the music you and a friend listen to. It doesn't necessarily include songs that you've Liked - it can also include songs that were listened to.

You could try deleting the Blend and creating it again. We also suggest to keep listening to your favorite tunes, so the Blend can be updated based on the listening habits of both users.

Regarding the visibility, your Blend playlists won't be visible for other users neither in your profile, nor in your listening activity or your followers' Friend Feed. However, if you publicly share it, like in this case, it can be seen by others.

Hope this clears things up. If you have any questions, the Community is here for you.

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Thank you for your quick respond and clarification!

Suggested posts