Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Browse liked songs by artist

Browse liked songs by artist

Provide the possibility to browse and play liked songs by artist. I have a long list of liked songs and it's inconvenient to browse them to play only the ones related to some particular artist.

When browsing the liked songs I would like to have the possibility to see the list of all the liked artists and then drill further down into some particular artist to see the list of the liked songs of that artist.

4 Replies

Hi @DmytroSly,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community.

We've moved your post to this help board because this is something you can already do.

When you open your Liked Songs, you can sort them by artist. On the desktop app, you'll find these options on the top right side of the screen.

MafeG_0-1641915372484.png

On the mobile app, open your Liked Songs, tap on the 3 dot menu on the top right corner and then select "Sort Liked Songs". You'll be able to organize them by artist as well.

MafeG_1-1641915564491.png

Let us know if you have any questions.

MafeGModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

So... I'm with DmytroSly on this one.  I open the web player, go to liked songs, and I see the attached screen.  No option to sort anything.Spotify screen.JPG

Hi @HoboFett,

Thanks for specifying!

You're right - unlike the desktop app, the Web Player does not currently support sorting within playlists. All tracks are displayed in Custom Order by default instead.

Looks like someone has already submitted an idea about implementing this feature on the Web Player as well, so feel free to check it out and add your +VOTE to show your support.

Cheers!

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hello!

I'd like to support this question/requirement. The proposed solution is not quite useful, because even if sorted by artist, the songs are not grouped, and you still see the long list of songs.

Please see the screenshot from YTMusic, it shows how should it look like.

It would be great to implement such feature, this was the only flaw I found out when moved from YTMusic to Spotify.

Best regards,

Pavel

2023-02-20_153132.png

Suggested posts