Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can I connect my PS4 playlist to my phone? If so, how?

Can I connect my PS4 playlist to my phone? If so, how?

I have bunch of songs on Spotify for my ps4 and I want to transfer that to my phone. How do I do that

1 Reply

Hey @David622,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and welcome. We moved your post from Ideas to the help boards as its content fits better here.

All the music added to a playlist or saved on your liked songs is available across devices when you use the same account. If you have different music on your PS4, that means that you're using a different account on your console. In this case, we'd recommend logging out and back in on your phone by following the steps in this article.

If the issue persists, it's possible that the account logged on your PS4 has different credentials to log in to. Since an account could be created with a Facebook profile, a Google/Apple account, or a phone number, we'd also suggest trying out these other methods to see if the issue persists.

In case that the account doesn't show the same songs after this, as we cannot access users' accounts from the Community, we'd recommend contacting our Customer support directly so they can look for the accounts and help you further.

Hope this helps. If anything else comes up, the Community will be here for you.

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts