Can't add album to playlist anymore

Re: Can't add album to playlist anymore

Ceruleannn
Regular
You know, a couple of months ago I was in an ITIL class, and the teacher was showing us a video of Spotify's agile way of developing (which can be found on YouTube), that was by far the most ironic moment in my life since they're supposed to be really innovative and ahead of other companies, but using their app, they come across as a bunch of god **bleep** amateurs. They don't give a flying poo about their users.

dievanons

Yeah but building software in an Agile way doesn't mean you build what your users want. Your priorities are still set by your business. Who might be more interested in ways of making more money, or... who knows. 

IHS15
Regular
I've found a quick workaround, if anyone hasn't said already! If you search the album you can still add it to a playlist from the list of search results, rather than the album page. It's mad that Spotify still haven't rolled out a fix though, how hard can it be?!

clauderouges
Music Fan

Same here. Really annoying. Please fix.

LetMeTelluWhy
Casual Listener

Just pulled the trigger and started a 3 month free trial on apple music. Can't stand Spotify and their trash anymore tbh. Idk that apple music will be any better but I'm willing to give it a shot for 3 free months. 

TheVox
Casual Listener

IT'S BACK!!!

WE WON!

Highlighted

Dz27

Well it's back but you now have to name the playlist manually. Absurd that paying customers are being bullied into accepting a service that gets worse instead of improving. If people want to have music forced upon them they'll turn to good old radio.

pablo77
Music Fan
It appears to reinstated in android app
SUGGESTED POSTS