Premium

Country

United States

Device

iPhone XR

Operating System

iOS 13

My Question or Issue

I like to make playlists for specific artists, including songs that the said artists are featured on. I used to be able to filter my liked songs by the name of that artist, and songs would show up with that artist's name as one of the non-primary artists. Now the filter tool only works for song names and primary artists. I am unable to search by secondary artist in my liked songs and it has ruined my ability to make playlists effectively.

4 Replies

Hey there @E116,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. 

We’re often testing and launching improvements and new features. This means you might see something on the app your friend doesn’t, or get a new feature to try only temporarily. Check out this help article for more info about test features.

We’d also suggest you go to this Live Idea created by our users and add your vote to it by clicking on the +VOTE button. We always take new ideas and feedback into consideration to improve the app. Here you can read more on how ideas work.

As a heads-up, it's good to know that the higher the number of votes an idea gets, the more likely it is for the idea to be implemented 🙂 

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any more questions. 

I am also having this issue on the desktop app for Windows 10. It never used to be this way and it's quite frustrating.

This doesn't even address the issue.

To Admin (@Ivan):

I appreciate you commenting, but it had no relation to the problem at hand and I would really appreciate an update about my specific issue.

Suggested posts