Can't find saved songs in my library

Can't find saved songs in my library

Plan

Premium

Country

Italy

Device

Huawei p10 lite

Hi and sorry for my (bad) English 😅! I'm writing here cause I really can't solve this problem: I had more than 900 songs in my library, but now only 54 are showed in the list. If I search the missing songs they still got the green heart beside them, but still they're not in my library... and I'm going crazy! 

Does anyone know what happened? Thanks in advance!

3 Replies

• I have a similar issue except it just decides to delete my downloaded songs and redownloads. This has happened countless times. It is a HUGE issue. Not only is it hugely inconvenient in the moments you go offline but because it’s running and saving over and over in the hardware of the phone. Hard drive DO have a lifespan. And It is the most taxing thing for memory consumption Deleting than returning than deleting. I saw a thread where this was an issue about 8 years ago now. Please fix this.... I pay for a service and I enjoy it but for the moments I have no access it’s a huge issue that I am not getting what I paid for. 

0FD7DC52-2148-4C3C-9991-A55613156481.png

Hey there @Aurora01 and @SSMB

Thanks for reaching out - we’re here to help!

Make sure to run a clean reinstall on the affected device in order to remove any corrupted files from previous installations. This might be preventing your Liked Songs from displaying properly. Check out this help page on how to perform a clean reinstall depending on the device in use. Once you’ve performed the clean reinstall you'll need to re-download your offline music and podcasts. 

In case the clean reinstall doesn't do the trick check out this Ongoing Issue and add your vote to it by clicking on the +VOTE button. Make sure you follow the steps provided under Status Update as well. 

It'll also be useful to Subscribe via the three-dots menu in the top right corner next to the title. That'll make sure you stay up to date with any relevant updates about this.

@SSMB You can head to this page since we're currently investigating an issue with the app redownloading offline playlists.   

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any more questions.  

I have done both recommended “standard” solutions already in an attempt to rectify the issue. I’ll ad my name to the upvote system and check out that forum spot.

Thanks. 

Suggested posts