Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't hide or unlike songs

Solved!

Can't hide or unlike songs

Plan

Premium

Country

Canada

Device

Windows Program & Android App

My Question or Issue

This comes up in the help:

sciencequeen_0-1578619419990.png

But the "dislike" option is not present in either the Windows Program nor the Android App. 

Is there a way to activate it?

I've read a lot of the help, my settings, the forum, and have yet to discover an answer. I also selected the "three dots" in the Windows Program at the top left corner, as well as next to each track, as well as in the Android app. I cannot seem to locate a "dislike" function.

Any insight is appreciated.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @sciencequeen

Thanks for confirming that you see the icon_no.png button in those playlists. 

Each of your Daily Mixes includes songs that you regularly listen to and some recommendations based on your listening habits. Your Daily Mixes update every day. 

Currently this button is not a part of Daily Mix playlists. However, you can always use the heart button icon_heart.png on the songs you enjoy! 

If you want to read more on other Made For You playlists, check this support article.

Let me know if you have any further questions 🙂

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hi @sciencequeen

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community!

The icon_no.png button is currently available in Discover Weekly and Release Radar playlists. 

If you don't see it there, I'd recommend preforming clean reinstall of your Spotify app. Just go to this article, find your device on the list and follow the steps provided there. 

I hope it helps!

Hi @Emilia_8,

Thank you for your response.

You are correct, the function is in those playlists.

Does that mean the function does not exist in the "daily mix" playlists?

Those are also being curated based on my plays and likes, yes?

Thank you!

Marked as solution

Hi @sciencequeen

Thanks for confirming that you see the icon_no.png button in those playlists. 

Each of your Daily Mixes includes songs that you regularly listen to and some recommendations based on your listening habits. Your Daily Mixes update every day. 

Currently this button is not a part of Daily Mix playlists. However, you can always use the heart button icon_heart.png on the songs you enjoy! 

If you want to read more on other Made For You playlists, check this support article.

Let me know if you have any further questions 🙂

Suggested posts