Can't play an entire album

Plan

Premium student

Country

Portugal

Device

TCL 10 plus

My Question or Issue

Can't play any song from the album Wish-Reamonn. Can someone help me?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi again @jpeoa,

Thanks for getting back in touch and for the screenshot.

It looks like that album isn't available in your market. We want all the world’s music and podcasts on Spotify, but availability can vary over time and between countries, depending on licensing agreements and the permissions from rights holders.

We add new content to Spotify every day, so if you can’t find or play something you’re looking for right now, it may appear (or reappear) soon.

We hope this clears things up. If you have any questions or need anything else, we're always a post away.

Cheers!

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hi there @jpeoa,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community and welcome!

This can happen when the content isn't available. To take a better look, could you send us a screenshot of how that album looks on your end? You can attach it to your next reply by tapping on the camera icon in the post editor.

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

CarlosEModerator

Screenshot_2021-04-07-18-20-32-582.jpg

Marked as solution

Hi again @jpeoa,

Thanks for getting back in touch and for the screenshot.

It looks like that album isn't available in your market. We want all the world’s music and podcasts on Spotify, but availability can vary over time and between countries, depending on licensing agreements and the permissions from rights holders.

We add new content to Spotify every day, so if you can’t find or play something you’re looking for right now, it may appear (or reappear) soon.

We hope this clears things up. If you have any questions or need anything else, we're always a post away.

Cheers!

CarlosEModerator

Suggested posts