Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't play anything from Liked songs via spotify connect

Can't play anything from Liked songs via spotify connect

Canada - premium - iphone 12

First of all I've hashed this out with "spotify helps" via twitter for almost two years now, over two accounts, three different iphones, two modems, two "cache cleaning" on Spotify's end, multiple app re-installs  and who knows how many versions of Spotify for IOS.

The issue is simple:  If I am playing music from my "Liked songs" playlist, (and ONLY this playlist), I cannot play to either my Google Home or my Naim Muso mini via spotify connect.  On the Mini, the interface simply does not respond.  For the Naim, the play controls just disappear.  I can only play via other playlists like my Daily Mixes. 

I have no problem from my iMac. 

Spotify Helps has been completely useless -- almost making me think they had some sort of inter-office bet going on how long they could keep asking me the same questions and performing useless "debugging" tasks.

Has anyone else seen this issue?

1 Reply

Hey @mrCatfish, thanks for coming to the Community for help.

I can imagine your frustration with this. Let's try to get your music playing with Spotify Connect. Could you send over a screenshot of what's happening? Also, how many tracks do you have saved in your Liked Songs? I'll do some digging.

Thanks again, keep me posted!

Hubo

HuboSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts