Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't sort liked songs by an artist

Can't sort liked songs by an artist

this new update is **bleep**ed

4 Replies

If you're on the Windows desktop app (and I think this works for Mac OS App too), triple click the "Title" column. It'll switch to sorting by artist

Hey @Kuyosakee,

Thanks for reaching out.

Could you let us know if you can sort by artist as @smacklol suggested? You can also find detailed instructions on how to use the sort function here. If you experience any issues with this function, it's a good idea to perform a clean reinstall. We recommend this step since it'll get you the latest app version with all necessary updates and remove any corrupted files from previous installations. 

If that doesn't fix things, could you share the make, model, OS version and Spotify app version on the device you're using?

Keep us posted! We'll be happy to lend a hand if you need more help. 

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

hi! i tried the clean reinstall - but its still not showing where you can sort liked songs into categories. 

what do i do? 

i am using an iphone 13 and have the latest version on spotify - 8.7.82.107

Hi there @soniavi,

Thanks for the response. On mobile, you can sort your Liked songs by tapping the three dots in the top right corner when looking at the Liked Songs list and then going to "Sort". This will give you all the sorting options available, including by artist. Can you confirm if you see this? If not, please send us some screenshots of what you do see.

Hope this helps.

Kiril Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts