Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can you save your downloads to your mobile device if you log into your account via PC?

Can you save your downloads to your mobile device if you log into your account via PC?

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

OnePlus 6T

Operating System

OxygenOS

My phone will be in airplane mode for longer than 30 days due to lack of internet connection. Can I log into my Spotify account using a computer to save my downloaded songs and playlists that exist on my phone? I won't be able to log into my account using my phone. 

3 Replies

Hey @jdellen937,

Thanks for getting in touch!

Do you mean that you'd like to download music to your phone while your phone is Offline? Because that's not possible as Spotify will not be connected to our servers.

Anyhow, you need to come online every 30 days if you'd like to use your downloaded songs.

Hope this explains your question. Be sure to let us know if we didn't understand your questions.

Have a nice day!

I'm in the Navy and will be deployed here soon. I won't have internet access available to my phone (will be in airplane mode while on the ship) but will have internet access via computers. My question is, if my phone is on airplane mode for more than 30 days but I log into my account using a computer before that 30 day mark, will my downloads still be available on my phone? Thank you.

Or do I HAVE to log into my account using my phone where the downloads reside?

Suggested posts