Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cant change my personal playlist cover

Cant change my personal playlist cover

Skærmbillede 2020-09-19 kl. 23.00.13.png

I have tried multiple times to change my personal playlist covers. I have checked that it is a JPG file and that it's over 300x300. Even though it all seems right I still can't change the covers. I have also tried to delete every program of Spotify on my computer, turn the computer off and start it up again, install Spotify again and I stille have no luck. 

Can anybody tell me what I can do?

4 Replies

Hi,
I’ve never been able to change playlist covers, and I think you have to be a Spotify Rockstar to do so.

Hmmm, I just fint it weird that I have multiple friends who can change their playlist covers, and they are not Rockstars. And when you trying to find some help from the Spotify website it dose not say anywhere that it is a demand. 

Just a bit strange it is no mentioned anywhere, but thank you for the advise 🙂

If you figure it out lmk bc I’ve been trying to change playlist covers for agesss

Hey everyone,

Thanks for getting in touch with us. Don't worry. Help is on the way. 

We'd suggest you give these steps a go and run a clean reinstall. By doing that you can make sure the app is up-to-date and the cache is not causing this issue. Then you can try again updating the covers of your playlists with these steps.

If that doesn't help, you can try running the app as an administrator. 

Does the issue persists when you try with another account? That way we can check if it's an account or a device-related issue.

Let us know how it goes. If you have questions, we are here for you.

Ver Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts