Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Como obter a playlist "Descobertas da Semana", mas da semana passada?

Como obter a playlist "Descobertas da Semana", mas da semana passada?

Semana passada eu estive escutando a playlist "Descobertas da Semana". São músicas muito legais, entretanto, por um descuido, eu não salvei nenhuma delas. Essa semana, obviamente, as músicas foram trocadas e não consigo mais achá-las no meu histórico.

Há alguma maneira de recuperar essa playlist de músicas da semana passada?

5 Replies

Hey @biodapesada,

Thanks for the post.

Hope you don't mind us replying in English, as that's the official language of the Community!

There is no way to recover old Discover Weekly, Daily Mix etc. playlists. What you can do is copy the songs from your current Discover Weekly to another playlist to save them for later listening.

Hope this info clears things up. Don't hesitate to reach out again if you have questions.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

WHYYYYY ? 

I JUST WANT TO THE LAST DISCOVERY WEEKLY. 

This is so boring sometimes we forget to save or like the song. 

and she never comeback. 

Very sad very sad 

ME too!! Really did this mistake and REALLY REALLY WANT MAY LAST WEKK DISCOVER...

Hi there folks,

Thank you for your replies and feedback.

We understand that things can feel frustrating when things don't work as you'd like them to and especially if you had a playlist with songs you wanted to keep. Rest assured that we're always trying to improve as we always strive to improve our features.

We hope for your understanding and that you continue using Spotify and find it gets better in the future.

Once again - thanks for the feedback, we appreciate it. Let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Bom dia,

você pode obter a lista das músicas mais tocadas através: Perfil (Canto inferior esquerdo) > Histórico 

Suggested posts