Ctrl - A does not work on playlists with over 1k songs

Plan

Premium

Country

Australia

OS

Windows 10 

My Question or Issue

Using Ctrl - A to highlight all songs in a playlist with over 1k songs or in my liked songs no longer works. It only does the first 100 songs. I've tried this on multiple PC's all running Windows 10. Does not work. Even holding down shift and the down arrow key does not work as it just loops back to the beginning once reaching the 100th song. All my playlists under 1k songs it works fine. Please fix this. I'm unable to copy and paste all my Liked Songs to a playlist as backup.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @Azaan6,

Thanks for posting about this here in the Community!

This has been reported in this Ongoing Issues thread.

As mentioned in the status of that thread, our tech teams are aware of this and working on it. 

Keep in mind that while we don't have an exact timeline for a fix, the best way to ensure you won't miss it is to keep the app updated. 

We'd also recommend subscribing to the Ongoing Issue thread and adding your +VOTE so you can stay up to speed with any news we have to pass on about it.

Hope this helps clarify things! If there's anything else we can help with, don't hesitate to give us a shout.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Hmm, perhaps you can put in an idea request, I’m just going to confirm something with staff 

Marked as solution

Hey there @Azaan6,

Thanks for posting about this here in the Community!

This has been reported in this Ongoing Issues thread.

As mentioned in the status of that thread, our tech teams are aware of this and working on it. 

Keep in mind that while we don't have an exact timeline for a fix, the best way to ensure you won't miss it is to keep the app updated. 

We'd also recommend subscribing to the Ongoing Issue thread and adding your +VOTE so you can stay up to speed with any news we have to pass on about it.

Hope this helps clarify things! If there's anything else we can help with, don't hesitate to give us a shout.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts