Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Daily Mix - No option to remove songs/artists and limited to 50 songs without refresh

Daily Mix - No option to remove songs/artists and limited to 50 songs without refresh

Plan

Premium

Country

Finland

Device

PC, Nokia 8

Operating System

Windows 10, Android Pie

My Question or Issue

Daily Mixes no longer refresh and are limited to 50 songs. When the list ends it either loops back to the first song or continues playing something randomly like a normal playlist.

The "Don't play this song/artist" option is gone.

Is this done on purpose or is it a bug? I practically only listened to Daily Mixes before but now i can't remove the songs i don't like or get a fresh stream of new and old anymore.

6 Replies

Hi there  @Törgue,

thanks for posting !

It's no longer an option to use the "Don't play this artist" feature on the Daily mix or the Radio stations.

Please make sure to view this info page on how the feature works and how you can effect the suggestions.

Hope this helps:)

I appreciate the reply, but the page you linked is out of date and describes features that are no longer existent. Both in the English and Finnish translations it still just lists how it used to work.

spot.PNG

This feature needs to be added back in.  I've got this raunchy, vulgar artist that pops into a random daily mix stream that I really would not like to ever hear again.  Please fix this.

This feature really needs to be added back in, Daily Mixes can be completely killed by undesired music

Hey there folks,

Thank you for your posts here in the Community.

There's currently an idea - [Daily Mix] Customization: Create / Remove / Add / Merge Mixes. You can leave a +VOTE and Subscribe to the thread for any update.

Let us know if we can help you with anything else 🙂

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Ruined my mixes I can't listen to them now 

Suggested posts