Daily Wellness mixes always have the same songs

Highlighted

Daily Wellness mixes always have the same songs

Casual Listener

My Question or Issue

Ever since I started listening to the Daily Wellness mix in April, the songs barely have changed. I get a refresh on the podcasts every morning and evening, but 90% of the songs are the same day and night, just the order is changed. This means that a high energy song that could be suitable for the morning mix is also played in the evening mix, killing the relaxing mood of the podcasts. Moreover, I dislike 80% of the songs on my mix, I pretty much have to skip all the songs and just listen to the podcasts. More than half of the songs have been on my list since April, which is pretty terrible.

Is there a way to add more rotation on the songs?

I'm not sure if the song choice is curated or is automatic, but it definitely is very different from my musical taste.

2 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Daily Wellness mixes always have the same songs

Visitor

Hello,

Yes I have the exact same problem. For the first week I was really happy with the songs, but I’ve been listening for over a month and the songs are still the same, just rotated in order with the occasional new one.

I thought that the algorithm would change based on my listening habits but it seems to have analysed my music when I first started listening and not changed since.

Please change this as the format is great, but listeners need variety.

Highlighted

Re: Daily Wellness mixes always have the same songs

Casual Listener

I'm curious to know if we all get the same list or not. At least now I know that I'm not the only one with this behaviour.

SUGGESTED POSTS