Plan

Premium

Country

Finland

Device

(Huawei P30 lite)

Operating System

(Android 10)

My daily mixes consist of 50%of the same music day after day, I thought the whole idea is that daily mix is something new that was made for you, and even after I added songs from the mix or pushed the "hide from the playlist" button it is still there the next day, is it a bug or a feature? lol 

And the other thing is my own playlists, it's the same problem, all the suggestions under the playlists remain the same, I hope it isn't supposed to be like that, because this is deffinetely not worth subscribing to...

13 Replies

Hey @Purtosevsky

Welcome to the Community 🙂 

We suggest keeping the app updated to its latest version to ensure optimal performance. It's well worth running a clean reinstall by following these steps to see if that helps.

Regarding the "Made for you" playlists, the more you listen, the better recommendations you'll get. In this article, you can check how frequently they get updated. 

We also suggest that you keep selecting the songs that you don't like and choosing the "Hide this song" option. Likewise, you can keep Liking the songs you do like by clicking on the heart icon. This will help the playlist to be updated so it can include more personalized results. 

If you have any questions, just let us know 🙂

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

It's the latest version of the app, I still keep getting the same songs that have my "likes" on them already and the ones I hid a dozen times too.

Hey @Purtosevsky,

Thanks for getting back to us 🙂

Just to double check- are there any changes after the clean reinstall? If the issue persists, it's a good idea to try on another device. That way we can check if it's a device-related issue.

Keep us posted! If you have questions, you know where to find us.

Ver Moderator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Yes I tried to reinstall, it is the same on my laptop via web browser, daily mix 1 has: 16 songs out of 50 that I liked and added to my playlists, and 8 songs that I disliked already at least 3-5 times during thes couple of weeks... What is the point of "dislike" button if I keep getting stuff I DON'T LIKE back over and over again?
Other daily mixes contain around 8-10 "liked" songs and around the same amount of songs that were previously "disliked" with hope of not hearing them again...

Hey there again @Purtosevsky,

Thank you for your reply.

Just to confirm - does the songs reappear in the same playlist or different playlists?

Also - can you log in with you account on another device to see if the issue persist?

We can see that you performed a reinstall. A clean reinstall is different than a quick reinstall and could be helpful to get rid of any cached files that might be causing trouble. 

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

Cheers!

JeremyModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Does laptop not count as different device?

Oh forgot to answer the other thing, they appear everywhere, not all but most of them appear throughout all the daily mixes...

Hi again @Purtosevsky,

Thanks for keeping us in the loop. 

Keep in mind that your existing pool of Daily Mixes updates itself every week. In the meantime, every 8 hours the playlist will rearrange and start fresh. However, it doesn’t refresh with new songs, but rather shuffle the existing content.

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us and will make sure to pass it onto the right team, as we always strive to improve your experience.

You can also have a look in our Idea Exchange to see if someone else has already made a similar suggestion. If there isn't one, you can give these steps a go and submit your idea so that other users can also support it. The higher the number of votes an idea gets, the more likely it is for it to be implemented.

If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us. 

Have a good one.

NovyModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

So in other words, you're saying the daily mix is the same set of songs which just keep reshuffling its order every 8 hours and new stuff comes every week. And by existing content you mean the content from the artists that I follow?
I don't get it...
I thought that was the concept of the "Weekly playlist"...

So what is daily mix then exactly in a few words for dummies?

You guys really should start doing some explanations or tutorials of your app at the first install or just have them available somewhere, because at first it seems obvious but now what you're saying just makes no sense... Well, to me at least idk...

Also just reinstalled it for the second time, clean reinstall seems to be not an option on my device since there is no cache is left after in the file manager, so that's not the issue I'd assume.

Still the same problem, same songs over and over, not even different songs from the same singer, same song same singer... wth is happening?

Me too thanks

my Daily Mixes contains only liked songs. 

Same issue no solution 

Suggested posts