Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Daily mixes haven't changed since Tuesday

Daily mixes haven't changed since Tuesday

Plan

Free

Country

United States

Device

Dell Inspiron 7706 2n1, iPhone 8

Operating System

Windows 11/iOS 16

My Question or Issue

My daily mixes haven't been changed since Tuesday. While the songs inside it may have changed, the pictures haven't and it has been the same for the past 2-3 days. I had tried to sign out twice. Didn't help. I also tried to reinstall Spotify on my phone and THAT didn't work too.

2 Replies

Hiya RansomGhost, so Daily mixes on Spotify should refresh every day. The exact time of the refresh may vary depending on your location and time zone, but it should happen sometime around midnight.

However, it's important to note that the daily mixes may not necessarily have completely new songs every day. Spotify's algorithm takes into account your listening habits and preferences, and it may include some songs from the previous day's mix if it thinks you'll still enjoy them. Additionally, it's possible that you may not see a significant change in your daily mix if you haven't been listening to new or different music lately.

If you are experiencing issues with your daily mixes on Spotify, there are a few things you can try:

1. Check your internet connection: Make sure that you have a stable internet connection as this could affect the app's functionality. You can try restarting your router or switching to a different network to see if it makes a difference.

2. Clear the cache: Clearing the cache of the Spotify app can sometimes resolve issues like this. To do this, go to your phone's settings, find the Spotify app, and then tap on "Storage". From there, you can select "Clear Cache".

3. Update the app: Make sure that you have the latest version of the Spotify app installed on your phone. You can check for updates by going to the app store and searching for Spotify.

Hopefully, one of these steps will help resolve the issue you are experiencing with your daily mixes on Spotify.

Highest regards,

-Prague the Dog

PragueRising Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

- My internet connection is stable.

- I had cleared the cache in my app multiple times. Doesn't work.

- My app is up to date.

Nothing has been updated.

Suggested posts